What is Link Building-
Link Building is part of the optimization off-page. The process of obtaining external links from high PR websites to the website. But more importantly, your growth strategy should be part of it. Links are supposed to help directly generate traffic to your site. Link Building is a backbone of Search Engine Optimization Back Link refers to your link to other famous websites in another word.
A strong strategy for building links is key to achieving SEO success. There are many different approaches to building SEO links, and we have organized a variety of link building techniques to help you with your SEO strategy.
Why build links? –
Google’s algorithms are complex and constantly evolving, but backlinks remain an important factor in how each search engine determines which keywords rank sites. Building links is one of the many strategy used in search engine optimization (SEO) because links are a signal to Google that your website is a high-quality resource worth citing. Sites with more backlinks therefore tend to earn higher rankings.
There are usually two types of Back Linking method: one is Do-Follow Back Linking and the other is No-Follow Back Linking. A good link drives traffic to your site first and foremost.
1.No-Follow is a simple method here we put another site’s hyperlink or anchor text on our page and it will be redirected to another site but a site will not be ranked in this method and NoFollow Back Links will not be given priority by the search engine.
2.Do-Follow Do-Follow tells a positive message about our site to search engine. And there are two types of Do-Follow backlinks: High PR and Low PR Do-Follow backlinks.
Improve your link building strategy used these link building tips and tricks. We have to use both methods in the ratio of 80:20 that is “use 80% of Do-Follow and 20% of No-Follow. This link building will make our website a well-trusted site for search engine and help in ranking.
Some of the link building Strategy are as follows:
- Directory Submission.
- Blog commenting.
- Guest posting / Write to us.
- Paid Links.
- Web2.0 links.
- Social Bookmarking.
- Natural Links.
- Building links on Q/A sites.
- Business Listing.
- Sponsored Content links.
- Getting positive reviews.
1.Directory Submission: Directory submission is very important SEO strategies that your website must rank higher in search engines.If you can put your website in High domain authority directory submission sites certainly have good ranking on search engine. Directory submission is one of best off-page method which helps in building links from different sites. In this Directory submission list, we can find multiple URLs for submitting our Root Domain and Internal Pages. Some Directory submission sites provide paid link which is instant ranking and some of them will provide both free & paid links.
2. Blog commenting: Blog Commenting is the best way to encourage engagement. Invigorate it on your blog, sure, but also going out and commenting on other people’s blogs. This process will help in getting #1rank and as well as we can also increase traffic to our site. In Blog Commenting, we will find articles which are related to our articles and submit our blog link in comment section.
3. Guest posting / Write to us: Guest posting is the strongest way to more traffic to your site. It is nothing but writing articles on other sites with their approval and we get a link to our website from that article. This guest post will take more time to approval. We have to write articles based on instruction of guest posters. It is a time taking process in link building, but very useful for high priority in Ranking.
4. Paid Links: These links are attain by paying a certain amount to the third party. It is recommended to work on the generating rich content, Create links stick to Google guidelines.
5. Web2.0 links: web2.0 websites for our main domain to create a link building. We can create websites for web2.0 and link our main links to our website. This will help with our website ranking.
6.Social Bookmarking: We submit our link to various sites in social bookmarking just like the social profile post. In these social bookmarking sites, we can submit any number of links.
7. Natural Links: Natural link is a link that you get when your visitor shares your blog or website on his blog or site, or in other blogs etc. This links will high preference for search engines to rank our site on top. Natural links are build based on quality content.
8. Building links on Q/A sites: Posting your answers on the Q/A sites with a link back to our main website. We can get more visitors from this Q/A sites.
9. Business Listing: We can share all business information on business listings sites. This will help in creating brand/ product awareness.
10. Sponsored content links: Getting links for a certain period of time from publications with a contract. Some publications may use the attribute “nofollow” without givig your website any SEO value. The link contract will be for one year, and after that time, links will be removed.
11. Getting positive reviews: Reviews on a business listing like Google will have a high priority to keep our business brand alive. Keeping positive reviews is an important factor in building connections.
Conclusion: This link building strategy will be very useful for generating more traffic to our site within a short span and also in quick rank in SERP’s.