Omegle is a free website for video chat, enabling you to connect with random strangers friends with various people all over the world. The platform is most popular among users who like to chat with people and make new friends online. But some of the way the site created the conflict message like ‘Error Connecting to Server’. If you have to suffer the same error while using Omegle then here we’ll discuss this error.
The problem is not big easily you can resolved, although here we will complied with few methods.
Why Causes Omegle Error Connecting to Server?
There are several problems, the internet connection too slow or faulty connection to solve this issue to check internet setting reacquiring an IP address and DNS server or by using a VPN to use separate, may cause the error among other reasons.
Sometimes it may be through browser for this you need to clear cache and cookies after refresh browser and problem will solved.
Method 1: Delete cache and Cookies in Your Browser
If any websites fail to load properly, you can easily solve the problem by simply removing all cookies that you use on your browser. Your surfing experience is not going to ruin you and are going to be able to use the web again normally. This method is very simple and easily to apply but doesn’t work for everyone.
1. Go to chrome Browser then click on the three vertical dots in the right top corner.
2. After click on the more Tools and then see two options like ‘basic’ and ‘advanced’
(Using two options you can clear cache and cookies) Click on ‘basic’ then Select the time range that you want to clear browsing data and select cookies and other site data.
If you choose ‘advanced’ then apply above step 3.
We recommened always clear data with cache and cookies.
1.Open the Internet Explorer browser, click on the upper right corner three horizontal dots on your Desktop.
2. After click on the Histroy then click on clear history
3. After you will see clear browsing data in that check on cookies and websites data and cached data and file.
4. Then click on clear button and restart the browser.
1.If you’re a Mozilla Firefox user then, to delete cookies and cached data, you must follow these steps:
2. Open the Mozilla Firefox browser on your computer, and click on the library-like icon in the top-right portion of the screen.
3. Go to the History option and select Clear Recent History, Next Click on the options from the History and Data list which you wish to delete.
4. After, click on the Clear Now button to remove the selected data from your browser. Once clear data restart the browser and check error gone.
Method 2: Use VPN
Keep in mind before use a VPN, the use of a VPN is illegal in some countries but still using a VPN you can solve your issue but how? Always use a safe and secure VPN with this you can hide your IP address. Nowadays, most of the people use VPN to unblocked or open website and its works so that’s why use the perfect tool to resolve any problem.
Method 3: Run Flush NDS in command prompt
If you get omegle Error Connecting to Server message , then you can try this solution to see if it works. Here’s are the steps
- First, Go to start button. Then select the Command Prompt option.
you can also make use of the Run dialog box.
To open the dialogue box Run, On your keyboard, Press the Windows+R key to open the Run program. Then type cmd in the dialogue box, and click ok. Now press Ctrl+Shft+ Enter key to use Administrative privileges to run Command Prompt.
2. Then type below commands when the command prompt once open
3. Finally, you’ll receive a message on your screen after the process is complete. Restart the Omegle application, and check the problem still exists or not.
The above-mentioned solutions are not only simple but also highly efficient and you can easily solve the issue. If you are faced with Omegle error connecting to server error, then follow those methods.