For business emails, GoDaddy Webmail is the finest option. GoDaddy’s webmail service is used by nearly 80% of companies. GoDaddy was founded in 1997, since it offering the domain name, hosting, email addresses to its users. If you start your business then GoDaddy could be the best choice for you. This is the place where you can grow your online business fastly. Here you will get the best service from the user interface to customer support. So you can start your impressive website with a unique domain name and faster server.
Apart from domain and hosting the GoDaddy provides webmail services from professional to personal use. This email can work great on any device and even syncs data automatically.
So if you’re new to GoDaddy and want to know about how to log in to a GoDaddy account then this guide helps you. In this article, we’ll share with you how to reset GoDaddy email passwords, GoDaddy workspace email login, and How to Login GoDaddy With MS Office 365.
Have a look at how to signing in to GoDaddy main site.
- Open any browser on your computer, Go to “GoDaddy” main website.
- After, from the upper right corner click on the “Sign-in”.
3. Next click on the sign-in under the “Registered Users“.
4. If you have already an account then enter the “Username/ Customer ID” and “Password” or Instant of you can use “Facebook” and “Google” to sign in to the account.
Or if you don’t have an account then “Create a new account” and enter the details the see the below screenshot.
Reset GoDaddy Email Password
If youre unable to sign in the GoDaddy or you forgotten the “Password” or “Username” then follow the below steps to recover the account
- If youre forgot your Username then go to this link https://sso.GoDaddy.com/?realm=idp&app=dashboard.api&path=%2fvh-login-redirect&marketid=en-IN and click on the username that I have marked below screenshot.
2. After You will see the “Retrieve Username” page open. Type your registered “Email Address” on the Email box and hit the Continue button and follow the instruction.
3. If you forget your “Password” then go to this link https://sso.GoDaddy.com/v1/account/retrieve?app=dashboard.api&realm=idp&path=/vh-login-redirect and click on the username that I have marked below screenshot.
2. After You will see the “Reset Password” page open. Enter your “username or customer#” on the empty field and hit the Continue button.
After you will received the email on your registered email id and there you have to click on the “Reset your password” button and enter your “New Password” and “Confirm the Password” by entering the same password in the given area and after hit the “Submit” button.
In this way, you can reset your password easily.
GoDaddy Customer Support
After trying the above methods still, you do not retrieve the username or password then you can call the GoDaddy customer care number by dialing 040 67607600. They are always ready to help you but make sure you have the information regarding your account so that they can access the account easily.
Read More: Free fake email address generators
GoDaddy Workspace Login
There are many customers who don’t know the GoDaddy provides the workspace email login to their customers when they buy a domain. Keep in mind this is not a free email service platform but whenever any new customer buying a specific package the GoDaddy gives the workspace email login for free. If you wish to create an account then you must have the MX records that are sent to GoDaddy.
To login to the workspace, you need to go to the link- https://sso.GoDaddy.com/login?app=email&realm=pass
- Enter the GoDaddy email to log in with webmail on the Username field.
- After enter the “Password“.
- Now time to click “Sign in“
MS Office 365 Login with GoDaddy
Recently, GoDaddy has collaborated with MS Outlook 365. In the following steps, you are simply log in to the merged platform.
- Go to your favourite browsers and visit the link https://sso.GoDaddy.com/?app=o365&realm=pass&marketid=en-IN
2. From there, you can simply log in to Microsoft Office 365 email. For resetting the password, you can visit the link https://sso.GoDaddy.com/v1/account/reset?app=o365&realm=pass.
3. After following the instruction to recover your workspace Password.
Read More: how to automate answering and sending emails
Read More: How to AT&T email login