Google Snake game is a very popular game on the chrome browser, it’s the best way to spend your time playing the Google snake game. This is a very simple and classic game and it has some excellent features in this game snake eat the dots.
While playing the snake game most of the users have difficulty with the low-light mode so that’s why they are looking for a solution how to rid of the problem in this article we will show you how to get dark mode on Google Snake? So read the article. Read Also: How to Mod the Google Snake Game
How to Get Dark Mode On Google Snake
1. open the Google Chrome browser on your PC.
2. Search Google Snake game into the search bar.
3. From the search results, click on the Google Snake game and click the Play icon on your screen.
4. Next, click on the three-dotted icon from the windows top right corner.
5. From the drop-down menu, select the More Tools option.
6. Next, select the More Tools>Developer Tools option.
Or you can press CTRL + SHIFT + J on your keyboard to launch the Developer Console window.
7. Click on the Console tab and enter
window.snake.dark(); the box.
8. After the Google Snake window will appear with a black background.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Google have dark mode?
Yes. You can enable a dark mode on Google from Settings > General > Theme > Dark Theme > Save.
How do you break the Google Snake Game?
To get a break you can press “p” to pause the game
What are the best Google Snake Mods?
- Blender Mode
- Cheese Hole Mode
- Classic Mode
- Dual Headed Mode / Twin Mode
- Fast Mode
- Fruit Ninja Mode
- Infinity Borderless Mode
- Key Unlock Mode
- Peaceful Mode
- Poison fruit mode
- Portal Mode
- Slow Mode
- Sokoban Mode
- Wall Mode
- Winged Mode / Flying Apple Mode (Quidditch Snitch)
- Yin Yang Mode
How old is Google snake?
Google Snake was developed by Google and released for the Chrome browser and Android on September 27th, 2017.
That’s it, With the above steps you are Enabling dark mode in Google Snake Game, This is the easy steps also you can easily enable the dark mode.