There are several reasons we need to do block sender emails on iCloud. Most of the time, received unwanted emails, spammed messages and received a newsletter from the website. Here the step-by-step guide on How to Block sender Emails on ICloud (100% working) method.
Block sender Emails on iCloud
1.First, Go to the “iCloud website” then sign in with your Apple ID.
2. After you can see various apps like Mail, contact, notes, Reminder, number, and so on. Then click on “Mail”
3. On the Mail screen you can see at the bottom left side click on “Settings icon” (gear icon), and then click “Rules…” from the pop-up menu.
4. From the top menu select “Rules” and click “Add a Rule…“
5. From the “If a message” dialog box select “is from” and then enter the email address which you want to block.
6. From the “Then” dialog box, select “Move to Trash”
see below screenshot for points 5&6.
7. Click “Done.”
In this way, you can block any email or block all messages from that email address on iCloud.