Are you want to delete your Instagram Account from your devices like smartphones and PCs? If so then you’re in right place here we’ll tell you how to delete your instagram account. Moreover, you can delete your Instagram account in two ways first one temporarily and other one is that permanently. These two options are available while deleting account. The only difference is that permanently deleting it will delete all of your pictures and videos. Your data will be vanish but all of your content will be available when you return.
Look the article will be very helpful for those who are looking for solution so lets begin and follow the step by step process.
Ways To Delete Instagram Account
How to temporarily disable your account: (only Browser)
You can deleting your instagram account through browser, you can’t delete your account from app.
1.Go to Instagram.com using a browser
2. After, log in.
3. In the top-right corner, click the profile button.
4. Click Edit Profile next to your profile picture and user name.
5. Select the Temporarily disable my account option from the drop-down menu.
6. Choose a reason for deactivating your account.
7. enter your password.
8. Select Temporarily Disable Account from the drop-down menu.
9. Simply log back into the account to reactivate it.
How to delete your Instagram account permanently
1.Go to Instagram’s dedicated page for removing accounts from a browser.
2. You will be prompted to log in if you have not already done so.
3. Choose a reason for the account’s deletion.
4. Re-enter your password if necessary.
5. Click the red Permanently delete my account button.
6. Your account has been deactivated.
If you want to read more post about Instagram check out other article