Are you know- websites can save your passwords and other data when you visit the internet with cookies enabled? yes, this is true, If you want to enable cookies on your firefox then must read this making your browsing experience a little more enjoyable. In Mozilla Firefox, here’s how to enable (or disable) cookies.
How to Enable/Disable Cookies in Firefox on a Desktop
1.If you want to enable cookies in Firefox on a desktop then click on the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner of Firefox on Windows 10, Mac, or Linux to enable cookies.
2 .Select “Options” from the drop-down menu.
3. A new tab will open with the Firefox preferences. Tap “Privacy and Security” in the left-hand window. Or Alternatively, type the following into the Firefox address bar to go straight to the “Privacy and Security” tab.
4. Select “Custom” from the drop-down menu below.
You now have complete control over which trackers and scripts you choose to disable. To allow all forms of cookies, including those previously blocked, uncheck the box next to “Cookies” (the cross-site tracking cookies).
5. Click the box next to “Cookies” if you want to decide which cookies should be blocked. Then, to open the drop-down menu, click the arrow and choose the option that best fits your needs.
6. Select “All Cookies” to fully disable cookies. We don’t recommend doing this unless you’re having problems with your browser, and even then, you should clear the cache and cookies first.
How to Enable/Disable Cookies in Firefox on Mobile
1.If you want to enable cookies in firefox on Android, iphone, ipad then tab on three verticle line in the bottom-right corner.
2. Click on “settings“.
3. After scroll down and click on “Tracking Security” from privacy section.
4. Toggle on “Enhanced Tracking Protection” to enable all forms of cookies.
Note: In last there isn’t a built-in way to fully disable cookies in Firefox on iPhone or iPad.