What is WhatsApp Web
WhatsApp web helps you to send and receive WhatsApp messages online from your pc or mobile phone.
It is simply a desktop or laptop version of the WhatsApp app.
WhatsApp Web is the WhatsApp Messenger’s browser-based PC client.
It has the same features as WhatsApp on your mobile phone and you can immediately send and receive messages through WhatsApp Web.
Both messages in your WhatsApp account are synced across and you can see the messages on all devices.
It is also available for almost all smartphone and android phone so everyone has easily access the whatsapp web on your mobile. Any message you send via WhatsApp Web.
Step by step process to use WhatsApp Web on PC?
Using WhatsApp Web you can do anything but if you are new on whatsapp web and don’t know how to use WhatsApp Web on PC then you can follow the below steps.
Here the simple guide before to work your phone has to be connected to internet. Lets start
1.Open the WhatsApp on your mobile.
2. Click the Settings Icon and open WhatsApp Web/Desktop.
3. Now, open the https://web.whatsapp.com/ web server on your PC.
4. Scan the QR Code on-screen using the WhatsApp Scanner on your mobile phone.
5. When you scan the QR code, your WhatsApp account will be open on your PC.
6. All messages will be synced across and whatever you do on one system will be applied to all of them.
How to logout from WhatsApp Web?
If you’ve finished using WhatsApp Web, you might want to log out of WhatsApp because it’s not safe to leave your WhatsApp Account opened on your PC while you’re not using it. You should follow this guideline to learn how to logout from WhatsApp Web.
1.Open the WhatsApp on your mobile device.
2. Click on the Settings Icon
3. Click on WhatsApp Web/Desktop.
4. It will show all the active sessions there. Scroll down and click on Log out from all devices.
5. Tap on Log Out.
You have now logged out from all the active sessions.